If you think you’re the only person who has ever messed up with credit cards, you can now let out a big sigh of relief. In my new book, I share how I went from being a credit card disaster to a credit card diva.
When I got out of college, I racked up debt on seven credit cards. Credit card limits meant nothing to me, especially if I needed a new pair of shoes. It was a struggle to get out of debt and straighten out my life, but I did it and so can you.
These days, I’m a credit card expert and my mission is to help folks avoid all the mistakes I made. Yes, every single one of them.
In Confessions of a Credit Junkie, you’ll learn:
- How to use the Credit Card Personality Quiz to find your credit card match.
- Seven simple ways to use a credit card to rebuild your credit (and improve your credit score).
- Credit card strategies to help you save a ton of money on groceries, gas, and other everyday expenses.
- How to get out of debt using a balance transfer credit card–and pay absolutely zero interest while doing it.
- How to understand the fine print without wanting to bang your head against a brick wall.
Confessions of a Credit Junkie Everything You Need to Know to Avoid the Mistakes I Made
#1 Amazon Best Seller in three categories: Credit Ratings & Repair, Personal Finance, and Budgeting and Money Management.
Color of Money Book Club pick by syndicated Washington Post columnist Michelle Singletary in December 2013.
Honorable Mention Winner of the American Society of Journalists and Authors 2016 Outstanding Nonfiction Book Award in the Self-Help category.
Get Your Copy Today!
You can find Confessions of a Credit Junkie: Everything You Need to Know to Avoid the Mistakes I Made on Amazon and in bookstores, including Barnes & Noble. By the way, I’m very honored to say that the Foreword was written by Liz Weston, the renowned best-selling author of many personal finance books, including The 10 Commandments of Money.