Hey, everyone! Just a quick little post to let you know I’ve been working on what I like to call My Blog Improvement Project.
My goal is to make this a good experience for you, whether you want to read a credit card review or learn more about your FICO score.
I consider this to be an ongoing project, so if you ever have any suggestions to make the blog better, give me a holler in the comments section below or shoot me an email.
Here’s a quick overview of the upgrades:
- “Popular Posts” widget. Here, you can see the top four posts on my blog for a given point in time.
- Google-powered search bar. Now, you can search for any credit-related topic that pops into your head. If you can’t find a topic you’re searching for, let me know and I can write a post about it.
- Credit Card Reviews tab. This has been added to the navigation bar. Click on the tab and you’ll find yourself in credit card review heaven. Just type the name of the card you want research into the search bar, and if I’ve reviewed it, it will pop up. I’m working on revising this further, too. If you have any suggestions, let me hear them!
- My Books tab. I’ve added details about my new book, Confessions of a Credit Junkie: Everything You Need to Know to Avoid the Mistakes I Made, which will be released on November 25. The list price is $15.99, but it’s available for pre-order at a low cost of $11.30.
- Coming soon: I’m adding a link to my YouTube channel on my home page. I also plan to start doing some short videos on credit card topics. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who wants to watch a long video about credit card topics!
I welcome your feedback while I’m working on My Blog Improvement Project. I write this blog for you, so if there’s anything I can do to make it a more pleasant experience, I want to know about it.